Do you have a passion for elevating global health and well-being through medical communication?
Share your expertise, challenges, successes, and lessons learned at the 2022 Medical Writing & Communication Conference.
Submit a proposal within your professional focus area and expertise and consider these trend-setting topics:
- Advancing medical communication and building value
- Emerging trends in the regulatory writing environment
- Health communication strategies for elevating health literacy
- Medical writing and editing for continuing education in the health professions
- Preparing the next generation of medical writers and leaders
- Progress and developments in scientific publications
- Technology and innovation in medical communication
- The medical communicator’s role in diversity, equity, and inclusion
Presenters are expected to register as conference attendees and pay all associated fees.
Submission Forms by Session Type
Submitting your proposal is as easy as 1,2,3…
- Choose topic and format (Session, Roundtable, or Poster).
- Use the downloadable worksheet and follow the guidelines for preparing your proposal before submitting it online.
- Complete and submit the proposal submission form by the deadline.
Note: Selling or promoting products or services is prohibited during conference presentations. If accepted, presentations may be scheduled anytime during the conference dates of November 2-5. Presenters are expected to register as conference attendees and pay all associated fees.
Proposal Guidelines and Submission Worksheets by Format
- AMWA Conference Proposal Guidelines
- AMWA Conference Program Formats
- Medical Communications Professional Focus Areas
- Education Sessions Worksheet (submit by March 1, 2022)
- Roundtable Worksheet (submit by April 11, 2022)
- Posters Worksheet (submit by April 11, 2022)