The 2023 CDISC US Interchange is an event consisting of workshops, training courses, and a two-day Main Conference. This event will provide an opportunity to share progress, implementation experiences, and strategic ideas on world wide data interchange standards for medical research.
Seven Reasons Why You Should Attend a CDISC Interchange
CDISC Interchanges are global events held annually on three continents with hundreds of attendees gathering to network, share their expertise, best practices, and lessons learned about implementing CDISC data standards.
Attend the Interchange to:
- Hear presentations and panel discussions from visionaries, thought leaders and global regulatory representatives on the latest trends and initiatives in clinical research.
- Gain knowledge from case studies and best practices in standards implementation.
- Learn the latest regarding CDISC initiatives: CDISC Open Rules Engine (CORE) and CDISC Open Source Alliance (COSA).
- Participate in hands-on workshops geared toward practical application of CDISC Standards.
- Stay up to date on new and upcoming CDISC standards.
- Attend CDISC-authorized courses to learn CDISC Standards from the source.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and partners from around the globe and share expertise and ideas.
Who Should Attend?
Biostatisticians, Clinicians, Concept Modelers, CRF Designers, Data Managers, Decision Makers, Innovators, Medical Writers, Metadata Modelers, Programmers, Study Designers, Study Management, Team Leads
CDISC standards are required for regulatory submissions to the US FDA and Japan PMDA, and recommended for use by the China NMPA.