LifeSciHub Member and incredible early development pharmacovigilance expert Dr. Peg Fletcher is launching an exciting discussion of the new FDA Draft Guidance on IND Safety Reporting called “Brainstorming Pharmacovigilance”. From now until the Guidance gets finalized, supposedly Dec 2021 but that is entirely at FDA’s pleasure, she is hosting a discussion on trendy collaboration mobile app, Clubhouse. For anyone with an interest in Drug Safety, this is an informal training type activity. Have an opinion on the Guidance? Raise your hand to come onto the “stage” and join the discussion! Calls are Sept 30, Oct 28 and Dec 2 from 9-10 am PT, more info HERE
- What do sponsors need to do differently as a result of this Draft Guidance, and in what timeframe?
- Is there a greater impact on small sponsors than large, if so, in what ways?
- What other departments, outside of Pharmacovigilance, will be impacted by this Guidance?
- What should people outside of PV expect to see from PV or be required to do as a result of this Guidance?
- What is the anticipated timeframe for Guidance finalization, and what implications?
- How is CRO oversight impacted by this new guidance?
- History of this Guidance- how did we get to this point?
- What is the impact of this Guidance on ex-US PV activities?
- What is the requirement for epidemiology studies?
- How should sponsors handle the aggregate data
- Addressing clinical vs. statistical significance in early development/small sample sizes
- And more!