Change is Guaranteed… Success is Not
About This ClinBiz Event
Who Should Attend
Attendees from Clinical Trial and Research Industry
Live Webinar Host: Débora S. Araujo, Founder and CEO, ClinBiz
Nick Bruno, Director – Motive Power
Allison Cote, Change Management Practitioner – Motive Power
Agenda and Schedule
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 1:00 PM EST – 2:00 PM EST
About This Webinar
What attendees can expect to learn from the webinar :
Change is constant in Clinical Trials from new regulations to mergers and acquisitions to worldwide pandemics. Organizations that focus on how well their employees have navigated these changes will be better positioned for successful completion of clinical trials.
• Hear common reasons why new technologies and new processes fail to become fully adopted
• Learn about three specific areas to focus on during a major change to improve an organization’s speed of adoption
• Gain access to free tools and checklists to help get you and your organization started
* Speakers and Agenda are subject to change.
* This event is for informational purposes only and not to be used as legal, medical or professional advice. ClinBiz will not be liable for any use or misuse of the information provided through any of its videos, events, podcasts, webinars, blog posts, presentations or any other materials.
* By registering to this event you certify that you agree to our terms and conditions.
What will the format of the live webinar training sessions?
This live webinar training will take place on Wednesday, October, 2020 at 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST and will be in a presentation and interview-style format with Q&A time.
How do I get access to the live webinar?
Upon completing your registration here on the Eventbrite website you will receive an email confirming your registration along with the link to the live webinar. Be sure to bookmark the webinar link and to set a reminder on your calendar so you do not miss the webinar training. Should you not be able to attend the live webinar session, please send us an email and we will provide to you the recording of the live webinar after the completion of the webinar.
What is the refund policy?
This live webinar is free to attend for registered attendees.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in subject line “Change is Guaranteed… Success is Not”