In response to Covid-19, this virtual conference provides a much needed immersive online platform for the industry to come together and consider the impact of the global crisis on oncology trials as well as further demonstrate the need for the sector to adapt and overcome in trying times. At this one day event, we’ll see how the market is coping with changes in regulations, explore new opportunities through adaptive approaches and methods to run successful clinical trials.
What will I learn?
- How adopting an adaptive and agile approach can lead to increased efficiency in oncology trials
- Means and methods to navigate the oncology regulatory landscape and hear more about the 2025 OCE vision
- Strategies to better manage communication and relationships between trial sponsors and CROs
- Ways to create patient-centric trials for higher enrollment rates including addressing the need for more diverse recruitment
- Best approaches to harness the power of digitisation in oncology trials
- Understanding of the pros & cons of CRO relationship management in big pharma vs biotech
- Exclusive Presentation: The Covid-19 effect on the pharma market
Key presenters on the line-up consist of C-level and director-level executives from the likes of Tufts Medical School, Beat AML, Pfizer and Agios Pharmaceuticals.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Key presenters consist of C-level and director-level executives from:
- Tufts Medical School
- Beat AML
- Jazz Pharma
- Agios Pharmaceuticals