DCAT Week is the premier event held annually in New York City for companies engaged in the Global Bio/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Value Chain.
The DCAT Week Advantage
The event is hosted by the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT), a not-for-profit Business Development Association, for its’ 500+ Member Companies. DCAT Week is not a trade show. Instead, DCAT Week is a unique, multifaceted week of events that provides the following opportunities for its Member Companies:
- The ability to reserve meeting space in official DCAT Week hotels to privately conduct high-level business meetings in convenient locations. Companies plan their own meetings. DCAT doesn’t schedule.
- The opportunity to learn from industry thought leaders at education sessions and keynotes. These programs are developed by industry volunteer committees that understand the topics that are top of mind among their colleagues. Sessions are geared to present unbiased, timely, and valuable information to Member Companies.
- The access to various networking events such as the Member Receptions, Member Announcement Forum, Research Study Presentations, Women’s Networking Breakfast, and more.
- The use of Member Company Lounges and other DCAT Member Company areas only.
- The ability to request a specialized DCAT Member Company Name Badge used by attendees for instant introductions, at-a-glance name recall, and to make new connections easier.
- Access to Member-only attendee features on the DCAT Mobile App.
- The right to purchase tables at the DCAT Annual Black-Tie Dinner and host on-site pre and post-hospitality events.
- The ability to market their company through exclusive-member-only branding.
Key decision-makers in the following functions regularly attend:
- Sourcing, procurement, and supply management of direct materials used in Bio/Pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Business counterparts on the supply side in business development, sales, marketing, and manufacturing and quality operations
- Corporate-related support functions, including licensing
DCAT Member Companies include the world’s leading companies who represent a broad range of products and services for the entire Bio/Pharmaceutical manufacturing value chain. Click here to view our Member Company Directory.
Member Companies report that they begin arranging their meeting schedules for DCAT Week several months in advance. Typically, our Member Companies schedule meetings to accomplish a wide array of objectives:
- Project or relationship updates
- Potential business with new or existing partners
- Capabilities presentations
- New product and technologies updates
- Vendor status meetings
- Governance meetings
- Partnership and investment meetings