Hello LifeSciHub Community!
LifeSciHub just received an inquiry about a science writing opportunity. There is great need for writers who can read, disseminate, digest and write up scientific content of various kinds. No formatting or graphics help is required. This is for a global issues/crisis communications & corporate reputation project for a leader in the global fight against the C-19 pandemic.
- Comfortable with taking science content (clinical data, pubs, etc and turning into PR/comms materials e.g., media releases, backgrounders etc)
- Familiar with issues management and developing Q&As and position statements
- Able to translate high science text into consumer-friendly copy
- Experience in any or all of the following – vaccines, infectious diseases, public health, or biologics
Nice to haves:
- Familiar with ABPI code of practice and pharma medical, regulatory, legal approval systems including managing referencing, uploads to Veeva etc
- Previous experience as a strategic lead of large Global/EMEA communications programmes for pharmaceutical clients
- Worked on integrated communications programmes across different health/pharma brands, disease areas and communities
Role, duration details:
There is a desire for full time employees however are open to long term consultants as well. The two roles named right now are Director and Manager, Scientific Communications. However, the main goal is to find the right person/s with the right skills and the mechanics- hours per week, rates, etc,- will be decided and negotiated from there. Duration- semi to permanent.
This is an entirely remote position.