This event brings together 5,000+ toxicologists and those working in areas related to toxicology to share the latest science and technology in the field, as well as to make new connections, gather with friends, and engage in mentoring and professional development.
More than 70 Featured and Scientific Sessions will take place alongside 2,000+ poster presentations and the three-day ToxExpo featuring 250 companies.
The atmosphere during the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo is relaxed, yet lively, with attendees dressed in business casual attire. The science is taken seriously, but presenters and registrants are friendly and approachable.
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
For the Best Rates, Register by January 27
What Is Included with Registration
- Featured Sessions (begin Monday, March 20)
- Scientific Sessions (begin Monday, March 20)
- Recordings of the Featured and Scientific Sessions upon their conclusion—available exclusively to registrants through the SOT Online Planner and SOT Event App
- Poster Sessions (begin Monday, March 20)
- ToxExpo (begins Monday, March 20)
- Exhibitor-Hosted Sessions (begin Monday, March 20)
- Special events, such as the Welcome Reception, Awards Ceremony, and Tox ShowDown (begin in the late afternoon Sunday, March 19)
- Luncheons, mentoring events, and receptions hosted by SOT Regional Chapters, Special Interest Groups, and Specialty Sections (begin the evening of Sunday, March 19)
- Exhibitor-Hosted special events (begin Monday, March 20; some exhibitor events are invitation only or require you to visit an exhibit booth to RSVP)
By registering for the 2023 SOT Annual Meeting, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Annual Meeting Policies.
All requests for cancellations and/or refunds must be received in writing at SOT Headquarters by February 24, 2023. These refunds will be processed, less a $50 fee, after the SOT Annual Meeting and ToxExpo. Refund requests received after February 24, 2023, will not be processed.