Presented by Dr. Theodore Search, Skipta CEO; and Loni Branon, Senior Director for Citeline
- How has COVID-19 impacted clinical trials?
- What barriers still exist?
- What do investigators, patients, and industry need in order to continue making progress in trials?
- Have investigators seen an increase in the diversity of participants?
- How quickly and successfully has industry pivoted to decentralized/hybrid design trials?
MEET THE SPEAKERS
|Dr. Theodore Search|
Dr. Search founded Skipta, a verified social network for physicians and medical professionals in 2008 and grew the company to over 1 million physician members. In 2017, Skipta became part of Informa Pharma Intelligence, and Dr. Search is the CEO of Skipta-Informa, and serves on the senior leadership group for Informa Pharma Intelligence.
Senior Director, Sitetrove, Citeline Engage, and Strategic Partnerships
Loni oversees data content and analyst support services and works closely with clients on solving their site feasibility challenges by developing strategies to optimize country level decisions and identifying the best, most experienced clinical investigators and trial sites for their clinical programs.