Impacting Innovation, Value, and Healthcare Decision-Making
Join global healthcare leaders as they convene at ISPOR 2023, the leading global conference for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), May 7-10, for discussion and dissemination of the latest trends in healthcare. This must-attend event provides you with dedicated opportunities to network with your peers, HEOR experts, and thought leaders and to discuss with a global audience how we establish, incentivize, and share value sustainable for health systems, patients, and technology developers.
This is your time to convene with global healthcare leaders who share your interests for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR).
- Grow your professional network—surround yourself with like-minded professionals and participate in dedicated opportunities to expand your network.
- Learn from your peers and experts in the field—Through a variety of learning formats and topical interest areas, ISPOR 2023 brings you the content necessary to keep up with the rapidly expanding HEOR field.
This must-attend event welcomes all healthcare stakeholders and is directly relevant to researchers and academicians, assessors and regulators, payers and policy makers, the life sciences industry, healthcare providers, and patient engagement organizations. This global scientific event will cover key HEOR topics, including:
- Clinical Outcomes
- Economic Evaluation
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Health Policy and Regulatory
- Health Service Delivery and Process of Care
- Health Technology Assessment
- Medical Technologies
- Methodological and Statistical Research
- Organizational Practices
- Patient-Centered Research
- Real-World Data and Information Systems
- Real-World Evidence
- Study Approaches
- 3-day conference schedule tailored to a global audience (held in Eastern Standard Time, EDT).
- HEOR expert speakers
- 3 plenary sessions
- Several spotlight sessions that highlight timely topics in HEOR and promote innovation areas of interest to the HEOR community
- A variety of breakout sessions, including issue panels and workshops spanning 12 taxonomy areas
- 5 Poster Sessions
- Educational symposia presentations and the HEOR Theater
- ISPOR forums
- A multitude of learning formats for attendees to mix and match to create a more personalized educational experience.
- The ability to access recordings of the conference sessions through the ISPOR 2023 Conference Digital Pass. The Conference Digital Pass includes recordings of nearly all of the educational sessions, plenaries, Spotlights and other content from the meeting, plus a post meeting Key Insights Session exclusive to Conference Digital Pass holders that will recap and comment on all the activities that took place in Boston. The Conference Digital pass is a separate registration that can either be purchased with your in-person registration, or as a standalone registration option.