Call for Abstracts
2022 ASCO Annual Meeting (June 3 – June 7, 2022)
Helpful Tips Before You Begin Your Submission:
- To submit an abstract, you will need to log in with an ASCO.org account. If you are not an ASCO member, you can create a guest account. The person submitting the abstract is not required to be an author on the abstract and will be able to select the first/presenting author on the designated step.
- Submitters will be automatically assigned an abstract control number once they complete the Title step in the submitter.
- Abstracts may be viewed and modified at any time between submission and the deadline (Tuesday, February 15, 2022), by the designated submitter or the first author. Your ASCO username and password are required to log in and edit the submission.
- All authors’ conflict of interest disclosure information is required to complete a submission. To do so:
- Distribute the Coauthor Disclosure Form to your coauthors, collect responses, and manually enter them at the COI Disclosure step. It is recommended to collect this information before starting your submission.
- Authors can submit their disclosure electronically through the ASCO Disclosure Management System. If an author has provided his/her disclosure through the system already, the information will automatically populate across all of their submissions.
- Please note that you will be charged a nonrefundable $60 (USD) fee to complete your submission.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
VIEW, RESUME, EDIT OR WITHDRAW A SUBMISSION
If you have already submitted an abstract, you may log in with your ASCO.org username and password.
Abstract Submission Guidelines and Resources
- 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting Information
- Submission Guidelines
- Coauthor Disclosure Form
- Submit Your Disclosure Electronically